LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     25 July 2021

How to Vacate Tenant

Hello Team,


Tenant is residing in my house since 1983 or little before that and also paying rent till date.

Tenant is asking 80L to vacant the premises where as I have offered him 7L but he is not ready.

Can you please guide me how can I get the house vacant from the tenant as soon as possible.

Tenant son and his family is residing in my premises where as tenant just visit daily to take bath and for breakfast and lunch.

Any Landmark judgement will be beneficial.

Thanks and Regards.

 6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2021

You can arrange to send a legal notice to tenant through a lawyer for tenant eviction. If the tenant does not comply with the legal grounds and refuses to move out, an eviction procedure could be started. Valid grounds for moving the court for eviction are the failure to pay rent and refusal to move outpost the end of lease period.You can file eviction suit in local rent control courts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2021

Contact a powerful local advocate who can suggest a compromise or other lines to evict such tenant.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     26 July 2021

The Rent control act of your state will apply, consult a practicing advocate of your area for proper llegal advice and guidance.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     27 July 2021

Your professor /guide / tutor / coach is the only / best person to guide.

This site is meant to help needy litigants and not to provide coaching class.

STUDENT.... (.......)     28 July 2021

Mr. Mehta.. Thanks...
Mr. Prasad... That we have already done but the Tenant is asking 1CR which is NOT EVEN 80% of the rent he paid till date.
Mr. Vashista... Thanks for your Advise... I have also raised a Query and I am not here to complete my thesis or Internship. :)

Raj Kumar Makkad   30 July 2021

You need not to pay even a single penny to your tenant what to talk of lakhs and crores. Law is very straight and simple now. Eviction petition on th ground of your personal necessity is the sole ground to make such tenant to evict yourpremises. The Rent Controller has now ample powers to get it done at the earliest. Legal notice should definitely be served.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query