How to vacate stay for dvc

sir , My husband filed for stay in dvc and he got interim stay for  4 weeks from high court, AP, after that it is not extended nor my problem is lower court is asking for a copy of disposed case bt its not disposed, we submited a copy of stay is not extended from there. bt now how to dispose that case..please help me .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x