LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinu (HR )     04 April 2014

How to use rti for finding my wife properties

Hello Experts, Advanced Thanks for all of you for the help you are provideing us.

Can you please tell me how to find out my wifes properties.

She got 3 properties from her grand father, she is getting rent of 15000Rs every month.

How can I prove this to reduce or avoid the maintenance amout to her. (no maintenance case filed yet, She is staying separetely for the

past two years and now doing lot of nonsense, we are thinking her next move is maintenance)

My wifes father expired long back when she is 3 yers old. after one year grand father also expired with out writing any will.
Her grand father has 4 children. Grand mother still alive. 10 years back grand fathers property has been devided and given to all grand children
As part of that she got 3 assets.

Can you please help me how to prove this legally?

Do we need lawyer's help for this or can we do in our own?

Learning

2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     05 April 2014

If you know where the properties are then collect details and apply for Encumbrance at the registration office, you will come to know who the Current owner is and the root where the property came to her. Now dont ask us who will do this, you have to by your own, if you want to save money, then track and trace using your common sense. No lawyer would assist you in this regard don't mix up your illusion to lawyers cup of tea. Now you might ask me I dont know the property, simply put forward the case to some detective and get this task completed. Coming to my main question what has happened between husband and wife? Would you like to self proclaim that you are good and she is bad, I want to escape from maintenance hence I am doing this. Mr querist please come up with details if you dont want to disclose your problem, hire the services of good consultant who would guide you in the rite path.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2014

in addition if you know the details of property you can get the details of ownership from tehsil/municipal office under RTI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register