Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar   28 February 2021

How to use name change published in gazette

I have changed my name from Ajay Kumar Mondal to Ajay Kumar.

This has been published in the Gazette of India.

Now I need to change my name in my passport which will expire in 2028.

So if I go to passport office to change my name have I to get certified copies of the Gazette or I can take the printout of the gazette notification only. Also do I need to get the gazette notification signed by a Gazetted officer or notarized.

Please advice


 1 Replies

175B083 Mahesh P S   01 March 2021


Kindly go through the following article for input on the same:


Thank you


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query