LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (Business)     05 February 2014

How to trace out it returns of a particular person...?

with respect to the pan card number, is it possible to
trace out the annual income(ITR) of a particular person...?

if not what is the procedure........?


 1 Replies

sreekanth (Assistant Manager- Taxation)     10 February 2014

No Not Possible

You Can get a person income details if you have any one of the following

-If you have his Income tax efiling login then you may use    and can get Income details


- or else you should have his 'internet banking password' of any his nationalized Bank Account, then using the link   you can get his/her income details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register