IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     06 November 2017

How to trace absconding wife ?

my wife has been absconding from the house for the last few months, she met me last month at her parents place promising me that she will return home, but she has not returned home till now and her parents are not ready to tell us her whereabouts, what to do next ? how to trace her ?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2017

You can give police complaint. They willl try to trace by using modern technology mobile phone tracking, etc. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 November 2017

File police complaint of her missing, as well give newspaper publication about her missing. Also file petition for restitution of conjugal rights in the Family Court to further safeguard your interest from being attached by false criminal cases by her parents etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query