LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Gowda   13 March 2024

How to take stay order?

There is 4 acre of land in a survey number 1. There are 4 people who's holding 1 acre each and the podi is not done so the RTC is in joint.

My father is using 1 acre and doing arecanut farming in between 2 person.

My father has improved the land.  Land record is joint (hissa number is not given*) , now other person are asking for my father's well developed land now. He is using this 1 acre from past 50-60 years.

Other 3 are cropping rice and my father converted land to arecanut.

In RTC my father's crop entered is arecanut other 3 persons is rice.

3 persons land approximate valuation is near to 10 lakh per acre and my father's one acre is of 40 lakh ( arecanut) in our area.

What should I do in this case?

Can I take stay order to stop using whole 4 acre land of survey number 1  until this resolve?

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2024

If they have not approached court yet then you can file a suit for permanent injunction against them to restrain them from indulging in such threatening activities or from interfering in your possession and enjoyment of the property 

Shashi Dhara   14 March 2024

You approch survey office to make separate phode 

Naveen Gowda   14 March 2024

I can't leave my enjoyment as my lands valuation is more. Other 2 persons are asking for my enjoyment. What should I do ? I'm doing agriculture from past 50 years in the same place (1 acre). My father spent his whole life in converting this land to arecanut farm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register