Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to take Mutual Divorse when 498a is on

Dear All,

I was married in January this year...

I was agree with this marriage and my wife had different thoughts and dreams... We try to convince let continue and will built accordingly.., but  she put in  front of her parents, they do not agree and make pressure on me to live seperately from my parents.but I disagree  in hope that they try to convince her and make accept this but,

But in May months they book false 498 case against my family we all r came out on bails i'm not able to understand why they become so rude even know they r misbehaving with me as we both living seperately know and want to go for mutual divorce.

But I'm a Muslim I come to know that in our judiciary mutual divorce will happen after one year of marriage.

But I cannot live with her, because in past four months she and her parents become impatients to harrass us due to her wish to live seperately.. we are both decided to take mutual divorse pls. advice me Is any other method to take mutual divorce fast.

We are living in HYDERABAD

Pl Help me..

Learning

1 Replies

danish (Manager)     16 July 2011

BH, Dont do for divorce now, already u r hit by false 498a case. 1st tell ur wife to withdraw all cases against u ok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register