LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandana   19 September 2016

How to tackel it

sir i am 25 years old.I am in love with my boy friend since 4 years we informed it to our parents. my parents said no. But my boyfriend parents accept me .cast is problem for our parents. they are deciding to do marriage within our caste. I opposed it then they started keep restricts on me. now after 6 months they left me freely as they thought i forget my boyfriend. I need my marriage with my boyfriend but i cant get elope from my house.Is there any legal procedure to change my parents to agree with me.

what should i do to marry my boyfriend.What should i do if they ready to force me for unwilling marriage kindly help me sir.

Learning

3 Replies

anil   19 September 2016

see any movie , you will get a clue, '

As per law you can marry to any adult if he also want it, if any protection required got to police, court etc.

Here religion plays important role while deining "any adult".

in Hindu " any adult means non-married or not having legaly wedded living wife .so legally single .

A walk alone (-)     19 September 2016

Marriage is not only relations between two person it also relation between two family. Every caste has different customs. If his parents accept you as their daughter in law then only take risk for marriage otherwise leave him. Think after marriage if any disputes occurs between you two no one will stand for you at that time. Your parents after this marriage will not stand for you. Where you will go if such situation comes in future. Main is his family blood is always blood think if his family not accept you and presurize there son to go divorce and remarry where you will go? Every caste have different customs if will be difficult for you to adjust in his family. Success of marriage also depends upon acceptance of parents from both side.So before take any action just think about future

Mukesh sharma (job )     19 September 2016

Hi chandna you have option to got married with your boyfriend but if you talk with your parents and they agree with you than its good other their no way to comple to your parents than you go to court and give application and married between in 30 days after your application 

\

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register