IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

estranged wife (Housewife)     22 April 2019

How to submit supreme court rulings in criminal case

I filed an appeal under section 29 PWADV Act in sessions court.There I gave a perjury application under section 340 which was registered as criminal miscellaneous case. I wish to submit some supreme court judgements in the perjury case.My lawyer is telling me that the judgements are just handed over to the judge without any accompanying application as this is a criminal case.Please let me know what is the correct procedure? Thanks


 2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 April 2019

Your lawyer is right, follow his advice. No application given for submitting judgements for reference purposes. Only list of the judgments and important paragraphs to be highlighted and flagged in the judgments.
1 Like

estranged wife (Housewife)     23 April 2019

Thankyou so much for replying to my query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query