Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     25 August 2010

How to stp wife's intensional visit and threatning??

My wife is staying at her parental house from last 01 year willingly. After my several request she is so reluctant to come back and stay with my family. We have a kid also of 01 year old. She is sending me various sms everyday containing threatening, false fabricated story as well as asking me huge money per month. I have kept all the sms, took print out and stored backup in my PC. Now a days she has accused me by saying unsatisfactory of s*xual relationship also. Her parents are continuously regulating her to not to join her in matrimonial house. I apprehend that they may take legal action (498a/DV) against me and my family.

Before three days She and her mother suddenly visited our house in my absence and asked my parents to allow her to get the cloths from almirah. Desirably my parents answered her to come with my baby first and she may allow the same in my presence. Then they started shouting and created some scene, given threatening and went on.

In this situation how to stop her further visit diplomatically?? )We are very much worried. They wants to frame a false case against us. There is no wuestion to have a discussion with them. Please advise???

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

@ Mr. Rao.

1. May I know as a reader what is the reason to put already asked and further already replied same que. into three seperate question format ?

2. Under https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Wife-started-torture-on-my-family-23091.asp you asked the same que. which readers replies and there was good Q & A too in abv. quoted thread.

3. Let me give you a good advise now;  Family Law is not about rocket science, it is about knowing thoroughly some 10 Sections of IPC / CrPC / Civil (HMA) that is all and if this step of self education is crossed over then go over thoroughly last 2 months Family Law and Criminal Law Forum of LCI post threads and you have self graduated to available level to face your wife boldly in any legal platform.

4. I am fully aware you may not like my long lecture above but then as a responsible person don't you think you are asking same question again and again instead of continuing same thread whose web link is stated above ? Sir let us be honest to each other once again, is it not about conserving precious bandwiddth of LCI forum one and second here ld. members out of helping attitude take out their precious time from practice and respective profession to give expert replies and will it not cause some sweet scratch in some sweet place if a member in one day comes back and splits same message and ask same question by opening three threads whereas good practical gyan already given in the very first post by various ld. members !

Keep thinking aloud and you are not alone here getting into a loop.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register