LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan (cus supp engg)     03 March 2011

how to Stop registration while case in pending

sir,  I already file a Partition suit in 2007  against my father.   (Property which you have is not self earned property this is an ancient property.      40 years back my father sold some ancient property &      with that amount he buy a new property in his name      now this property looks like self earned propery. Now he is trying to sale the land. Last few weeks back he made an agreement  with some peoples and he get some amount as advance payment.  now the case is in a final stage (crossing stage)  We didnt buy any stayorder from court.  

When we ask our Lawyer he say's the case is in final crossing stage now we cant apply for any injuction or stay order If we apply for stayorder to stop registration the case will take some more month to finish so please wait this is our lawyers answer      what to do to stop registration.  We give Monday petition to Collector in our district they say get order from court they can only stop registration we dont have any rights to stopy registration.    How to get stay order from court to stop registration  when the case is pending

But  the people  who are trying to buy the land they didn't bother  about the case  because they made agreement for  25% from the actual value of the property so they are ready to do murder also pls help me.

Realestate Peoples are forcing my father to sold the land because now it looks like self earned so he the olnly person needed for registration  My father age in 86   give a solution please


 4 Replies


once the suit is filed and pending the lis pendence commences.  So the sale deed is voidable one and not binding on the parties.  you can also file an injunction petition not to alienate the suit properties.

kannan (cus supp engg)     04 March 2011

Sir Thanks for your replay. 

How to calculate the mount amount to pay for court to file partition suit.

How much amount of property  value can the Sub Court handle ? is there any exception for Partition suit

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     05 March 2011

Obtain stay order from competent court  and communicate to the registering officer to prevent further trancation.

kannan (cus supp engg)     12 March 2011

while CROSSING can I ask  Injuction or  Stay order  in  oral  is it acceptable  ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads