LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

salim shaikh (designer)     25 July 2011

how to stop misuse of protection order in Dv case ?

I have filed RCR in court. after that

My wife has already filed a false 498-a and domestic violence case against me.

now i am out on bail. dv is in hearing stage and 498-a chargsheet not submittted till.

now my wife has demanded for interim protection order. against me in Dv case . saying that  I am abusing and threating her in court.

after getting the protection order she will mi use the protection order saying same false charges. and Charging with another one criminal case breach of protection order.

How should i survive. ... plz. help me...


 1 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     25 July 2011



You should tell the court that these are all dirty tactics of your wife so thast she can hurt you and trouble you.


As far as protection orders are concerned, every complainant/witness has the right to protection. And in away it is good for your too. With the protection order a police constable would be there with her. So then she cannot claim any false story before the court because the constable would not support her (hopefully).


All the best!




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register