How to stop illegal mining?

Near to my village the illegal sand mining is happening on daily basis. Daily maximum 500 truck are going through my village. Because of this many persons of my village got died in accident but the government officials are not paying heed. Also police is not Lodging the FIRs. What are the next provisions to STOP the mining and trucks?

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Submit written complaint with pictures & relevant documentary evidence, to district collector office and the local office of the Environment Protection Board.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x