LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant K Gupta (Accountant)     27 November 2009

How to Share Land & Buildings

My grandfathers have some Land & Buildings hai. Grand father had 5 sons. Grand father & two sons had been expired within 10 years. Now my Uncle illegaly overtakes some Land & Buildings. My 2nd Uncle lived other city. He is not interested to sharing Land & Buildings. My father what do for Sharing? Please tell me

Learning

3 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     27 November 2009

Ask the court for the equal distibution of the property according to the Hindu Succession Act. I beleive that your grandfather has died inestate. If some one does not want the share in the property, then he can give the relinquish deed, so that the property will be shared with the remaining persons. For your fathers brothers who has expired, their legal hiers can represent them and take the decision for taking the share of giving the relinquish deed.

Prashant K Gupta (Accountant)     27 November 2009

My Uncle overtake & rebuild Buildings without any permission with us and Aunt has abusing my mother when she says something about it. Now what can I do.

Murtaza Chherawala (Proprietor)     28 November 2009

You father must approach the Courts with a suit for Partition of the properties. An interim injunction must also be obtained against your uncle from alienating the properties or further developing the properties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register