Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth Chowdhary   25 June 2022

how to set aside exparte order in maintenance case for husband

in maintenance case court called husband exparte how to set aside husband (respondent) maintaince case foled


 5 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   25 June 2022

File Revision before High Court for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case Advocate Anurag Bhatt

KUNAL   25 June 2022

File a Civil Revision Petition u/S. 115 CPC.

what are your revision grounds? please feel free to mail your query at


anubhav Bhatt   25 June 2022

Revision under section 397/401 Cr.P.C. will attract against 125 Cr.P C. maintenance order.
1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 June 2022

Maintenance under which Act? You need to mention specifically!

1 Like

Siddharth Chowdhary   27 June 2022

sir thankyou very much each and every one for your replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query