FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (GM)     14 April 2019

How to set aside admitted appeal

  1. I got  Decree from Lower Court of Rohini Delhi in my Favour.
  2. Opposite Company filed Appeal against the Judgement in Delhi High Court.
  3. I stated that the Company is a Fraudulent company in the business of selling franchisee and has closed all centres Throughout India and has siphoned off the funds and is in process of running away.
  4. Court asked the Company to file ITR, Bank Account details and Balance sheet of Limited company and asked SHO Concerned to verify the Address of Company.
  5. On next date SHO confirmed that the company has set up office for the purpose of Anticipated police verification and Court Ordered it to Deposit the decreetal amount in installments in 3 Months.
  6. However, On next date the Bench was changed and New Judge did not see Previous Orders and simply Admitted the Appeal without any Reason. And stated to be list in Regular Matters.
  7. In this process the company may run away as it has already siphoned off funds and filed Forged Balance sheet and is showing incapacity to deposit decreed amount may declare themself Insolvent.
  8. The Appeal has been admitted as the company mislead the court and played Fraud upon the court. What is remedy to get the last order Set aside and to get previous Order executed before the Shell Company declare itself Insolvent? 

Pls contact me 




 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 April 2019

Press Ur advocate to press it in high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query