LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev   28 September 2018

How to sell share of a partner in land purchased on gpa

Dear sir we are two partners ( A & B)who have purchased a residential Plot in Gurgaon ( Haryana) , on GPA. The GPA has been registered in another state , since it was not permitted in Haryana. Now one partner (A) wants to sell his share to partner (B) , Query : 1. How it can be done ? 2. Can just a sale-agreement is sufficient ? 3. what all legal documents ( affidavit etc) required for the same Regards Sanjeev Kumar


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 September 2018

You have not mentioned that A & B partners.  is it registered?  In whose favour the GPA was executed and by whom? your query requires clarity to get advise.

manoj   29 September 2018

Title can be transferred only through regd. sale deed. you obtain regd. sale deed from him it is my advise.

V E Manoj Kumar
Cell No : 8686159292

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     29 September 2018

I think  your A & B GPA  is limited to purchase the Plot .  And after mutation of this purchase effect, your both's A & B named could have entered in the property card as a owner. So now why you need GPA ? you either one can sell to another through Sale Deed only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query