LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Janardhanan (Software)     30 March 2013

How to sell my only (ground floor) of my individual house

Hi all,

I have land area around 1300 sqft, in which we have constructed gorund floor 700 sqft house. We have land document and Patta for the land. We have also got all the connections (Powersuply, Metro Water and so on). This land was my grand fathers property, now its shifted to my fathers. Due to economical probelms, we have planned to sell the ground floor alone of my house..

Is it possible?,  if so what all the things needed.

Is that we have to provide the details of UDS. Kindly help me with procedure, I am very new here. If any consultants are avaliable kindly contact me .....



 2 Replies

Infradoctor (Buy and Sell Properties Online)     30 March 2013

If you want to sell your property. There are many property websites available like: 99acres, Magicbricks & where you can register yourself and List your properties online here which you wish to sell or rent/lease out and get suitable buyers and tenants for your real estate. Register now free, to become a member so that you can advertise your property by free post your property details.

MANNE SN (Chief Consultant)     31 March 2013

Ours is a Real Estate Consultancy with Legal Copnsultancy too. Kindly Contact 09133498366. After having full Details of your Property we will help you in selling your Property without any Problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query