Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to save property in divorce case

Page no : 2

S (Executive)     07 August 2012

I am thinking of the gift deed option. Can anybody elaborate more on this ?

What could be the questions thrown towards me and what should be my answer to it. I will be in Mumbai this week. Can anybody tell me who is the best lawyer in Mumbai who can guide me through this.

Please help me.

S (Executive)     23 December 2012

Fortunately I have been able to sale off my flat.

Now I have learnt that my wife has filed a maintenance case against me some 2-3 days back. Can anyone tell me how to fight this case. How can I come out clear in this without losing my money ?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     23 December 2012

Originally posted by : S

Fortunately I have been able to sale off my flat.

Now I have learnt that my wife has filed a maintenance case against me some 2-3 days back. Can anyone tell me how to fight this case. How can I come out clear in this without losing my money ?

What is the exact case she has put? What r the grounds taken by her?

fighting back (exec)     26 December 2012

@ashish...........as advised by you to transfer the property, request you to please advise. can  a property held jointly by me and my brother, which is bought on loan, the loan is still being repaid. the emi is being paid by my brother right now. he has rented out that property at present to a tenant. earlier i was staying there with my parents and my wife. my wife wantedd a separate place to live. so i had to take a rented house to live separately. we moved out to a rented place. now she has left that house too and went away.  i want to know. can she stake a claim in that house for ownership/residence?

how can i transfer my share of that property since technically it is owned by the bank. the emi is still being paid.

can i gift deed my share to my mother or brother.?

please advise sir. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register