Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megh dute (TSI)     04 January 2015

How to save my house?

Respected Member

I want to save my house from my son & daughter in law. So that they can not enter forcefully in my house. Is their any law for that. i am a mother in law and i am the owner of this house.



 6 Replies

Arpan Vasudev (specialist)     04 January 2015

Hi meghna g....a question for you. Has the will been made. If yes and if your sons name is added then u might not be able to stop them. If no wi is made then make one and disregard them

megh dute (TSI)     05 January 2015

Hello Arpan Vasudev ji, is their any law for temporary injunction to stop both them or only DIL? i do not made any will presently. Becs it will take time, but my daughter in law harase me a lot through police & other people.

Arpan Vasudev (specialist)     05 January 2015

Meghna G...I can agree what pain u might be going through with ur DIL...If no will is made yet.Better hire a good local advocate ..who will ASAP get a MOuU ready attested with on a stamp paper.Mention everything in detail and get it signed by son and DIL. And two other witness and get it submitted in court

Naveen Kumar (Assistant Manager)     06 January 2015

Please disowned and debarred your son and daughter.

megh dute (TSI)     13 January 2015

Ok i will talk to local Adv. But What is Mou Arpan Vasudev ji?

Arpan Vasudev (specialist)     14 January 2015

Sorry for the delayed response... MOU stands for memorandum of understanding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query