LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajitkumar mourya   30 October 2019

how to safe from false allegation

1-sir one lady has filed fir in false allegation in 354b crpc but due to some witnesses in chagesheet i could out . tell me sir next where will be made complain against that lady so that i could be safe in any further false allegation ?
2- sir can she give statement under crpc 164 after chargesheet filed for taking revenge now ?

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   30 October 2019

Originally posted by : ajitkumar mourya
1-sir one lady has filed fir in false allegation in 354b crpc but due to some witnesses in chagesheet i could out . tell me sir next where will be made complain against that lady so that i could be safe in any further false allegation ?2- sir can she give statement under crpc 164 after chargesheet filed for taking revenge now ?

Hello ajitkumar mourya

1) Always try to meet women in public place to avoid 354b,if she fail to prove that you were alone with here then she got backfire.So always try to meet any women in public places.

2)Its depend on the condition and situation of your case where magistrate find the condition of getting Statement to be record.

Aditi Jashoriya   01 November 2019

meri maa or bhai bahan bhut preshan h mera chachra bhai roj daaru peeker unhe bhut preshan krta hai,or hmne case kiya to police ne mere chote bhai ko jail m dal diya,kyuki police ka kahna h ki unhone bi complain ki thi aap log ld rhe the to isme mere bhai ko jail m kyu dala.

Sb Karma   01 November 2019

Originally posted by : Aditi Jashoriya
meri maa or bhai bahan bhut preshan h mera chachra bhai roj daaru peeker unhe bhut preshan krta hai,or hmne case kiya to police ne mere chote bhai ko jail m dal diya,kyuki police ka kahna h ki unhone bi complain ki thi aap log ld rhe the to isme mere bhai ko jail m kyu dala.

Local advocate k paas jaye......aur karan puche ki kis section k tahat jail hui hai

fir pata chalega

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register