Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     10 May 2014

How to return stridhan

I live in Delhi and my Wife in Jaipur and we have mutually filed Divorce under Section 13(B) in Jaipur on April-14. The honorable court has given date 6 months time to return her stridhan ie Oct-14. My questions:- 1. Can i take a plain paper receipt while returning her the Stridhan or it should be on a Stamp Paper? If on a stamp paper of how much denomenation? 2. Now why she is not taking any interest in taking her Stridhan back from me? Kindly help me.....


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query