LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhir (officer)     15 June 2012

How to return jewellery after 406

My wife  lodged complaint in women cell alleging 406 & 498a. CAW  called me in haryana but did not show her 
complaint. There she demanded large amount of  jewellery as her stridhan. Though she had brought around 10 tolas she is claiming that rest was given by us which is not true. Out of her 10 tolas she had taken most of her jewellery back but a part of it is in our household. Should I admit that and at what stage should I return it? 


 2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     15 June 2012

Give your own list with what you have and return it in CAW Cell itself, take a reciept alongwith it. 

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     17 June 2012

how do i get the jewellry & sliver articles back from the husband & inlaws which they gave & my mother gave.

most of the silver & gold gines  artilces were from my bhabhis family & a few saved by my family which they got from relatives.we hardly have one or 2 recipet.

they claimed in their reply that i stole 8 bangles from their home when me & my bro & mother went for sattlement. which is nt true.

One of my gold set is with them for which i have the reciept 

the police also had house search but dnt get much only few silver articles & 2 small gines thats all we got which is with the court i guess

plz help me how do i get the stuff back.






Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register