Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay verma   14 June 2020

how to retrieve original documents from court?

In २०१० Jun e, Property doc in name of my wife were fraudulent ly taken away by one neighborhood lady and made to sign gpa in her own name,
we filed civil suit in district court in July 2010 & ultimately won all three suits in September 2016.
but during litigation in 2013, Others party tried to create third party by handing over doc upto my wife's doc and created forged documents of GPA in name of my wife to which we filed FIR AGAINST Them under relevant sec 420,468,471,& 506 of ipc and doc from third party were confisticated by police.Now doc have been submitted in court along with charges sheet.We applied for return of original documents but court says that these can be released only to the party from which Doc have been confiscated
kindly advise how to retrieve original documents?

 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 June 2020

You may apply and get certified copy of the documents.

sanjay verma   15 June 2020

Sir, it is quite difficult to sell property on certified copies of GPA, Is there any other way out?

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     15 June 2020

The document submitted to IO for investigation can be returned on completion of trial.

Meanwhile obtain certified copy but you can not dispose of the property without prior permission of Court.

What is opinion and advise of the lawyer you have engaged who is an able, competent and intelligent and well aware about the facts of case, which are vague and limited in this post.

Why do you need second opinion and advise of experts on this platform, which is bound to differ with your lawyer ? 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query