Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rishi (Analyst)     18 February 2010

How to retain our land?

Hello Everybody,

Govt has assigned land(8acres) to my grand father in 1964 as a political sufferer. Since then, we have not sold that land
to any body. Now when we went to MRO office for latest pahanies. we identified that in 1984, 4 persons has taken
possession in pahanies saying that they are family members and legal hires for my grand father. We are not aware
of that four persons. Actually we are the legal hire, me and my father.

On the other hand, when we applied for EC for the said survery number, we came to know that two plots has been sold
out in 1996 and 1998. we tried to go deep and in reverse order using that registration numbers and came to know some
interesting things. As per the registration papers we found, Two guys A(5acres) and B (5acres),  has purchased land from my
grand father in 1979 and A & B has sold out the same land to other  four guys  C,D,E,F  in 1983.

But in Pahanies , they mentioned as legal hires.  When we tried to get  ROR from MRO,  we got the file and we found
all the lind doucuments as said above.

This is a governement assigned land and we (my father or grandfather) never sold to any body in the past till date.

Kindly let me know on how we can retain our land?

Please provide your thoughts on this.

I await your quick response.

Regards,
Rishi

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     19 February 2010

Dear Rishi,

Go and procure all the requisite details i.e. revenue records as well as records from Sub Registrar's office where allegedly your elder's land said to be sold.

After getting the records contact some good Advocate who will be in a better position to guide you further.

Best Regards

Daksh

rishi (Analyst)     19 February 2010

Thanks for your response Daksh.

Revenue records means?

We collected pahanies, 1 B nakal, ROR and registration documents from subregistar. Which are all other documents we need to collect?

Regards,

Naga

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register