How to Remove Buiding Valuation from Land?

My father built a new house  in place of our old house which was collapsed in 1990.But the land  is in the name of My dead grand father.My father wants to pay the share's of his remaining brothers and get the house registered in his name but he wants the valuation of the land only to be considered as the present building is built by him.How can we prove to court that we have constructed the new building that is present now and my fathers brothers have got only right on the land on which the house is built?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x