LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Gupta (Student)     21 October 2010

How To Release Property From HUDA in Resume Case.

My Father purchased a Kiosk in Sector 7 Main Market Faridabad (Haryana) through HUDA allotment/auction in 1989.

My father deposit 25% said amount at the time of allotment/auction but can’t deposit the installments of Kiosk due to No further development of Market at that time as per HUDA terms and my father faces Financial crises at that that due to which my father cannot able to deposit the installments of Kiosk.

From the reliable source I get the information that the Kiosk is till vacant and cannot be resume by HUDA, so now I want to deposit the unpaid installments with interests & fine but the officer in HUDA cannot said anything to regarding to collect unpaid installments.

So please suggest me the appropriate response what I have to do to deposit my unpaid installments as soon as possible


 2 Replies

bhupender sharma (head)     27 October 2010

it would be better to write a letter to HUDA mentioning all the things as stated in the query, hope so u will get the response, if not then file civil proceeding in the court on basis of the basis the said correspondnace, and other documents of allotment.   

Gaurav Gupta (Student)     08 October 2015

The First Allotee make GPA to another person and the GPA was registered in the year 1996 in registrar office faridabad. And The Plot get resume only after the deposition of  25% Payment done by original allottee. Is it possible 2nd GPA owner can transfer this property through GPA or SPA or Irrevocable Power of Attorney or any another legal mode to 3rd Person.

The 3rd Person make payment to HUDA and get released order of property and get registered in his own name.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register