LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Damodar (Director)     06 October 2011

How to regain property

How can I claim property of my deceased mother even if my uncle has forcibly forged some documents from my mother when she was living? the property was in her name before.


 1 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     08 October 2011

Dear Damodar,

Being a legal heir, you are entitled to succeed to the property of your deceased mother.  U can file a suit for cancellation of the documents, if any, obtained forcibly by ur uncle  under civil law and also you can prosecute him under section 463 of I.P.C. under criminal law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register