LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod (proprietor)     23 January 2014

How to recover ...


Land belong to my father was acquired by 5 people and they illegally changed the patta and sold out only based on patta and made litigation.

1) How to recover the whole property ?

2) Tell me how to file a case regading ? And how is my chance to win the case ?

Details : 

Total property : SF NO 6 --> 9.30 ACRES.

From 1926 - 1957 == > the property belogs to my grand father based on partition deed executed by the family members. (even patta too in name of my grand father till 1957) .

From 1957 - 1978 == > Whole 9.30 acres belong to my father based on partition dead by the family members (even patta too in name of my father till 1986) .

In 1978 by father sold out 2.98 by sale deed and as per record remaining 6.32 acres is still in my fathers name as per the document .

we left the village and went to the city due to some personal reasons . On using this chance five people changed the land patta in 1986 and till now they enjoying it.

My father was in complete bed rest for past 10 years and he died now.. So when myself and my family members went to the property there came a problem and we came to know that i was acquired by some peope and made litigation based on the patta . created the documents based on patta.


 5 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     23 January 2014


R.K Nanda (Advocate)     23 January 2014


vinod (proprietor)     23 January 2014

thank you for reply regading this . How is my chance to win the case .

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     23 January 2014

your case seems to be tedious, you need to consult local lawyer Sir

Victories Venkat (ADVOCATE)     24 January 2014

Hi, Based the Original Documents with you in favour of your Father, you may compliant in Special cell in Tamil Nadu under LAND GRAPHING ACT . 

Further, advice you to keep  Encumbrance Certificates from 1926 to till date and Copy of the documents made/ executed by the 5 persons. if you able to prove  the documents executed in 1986 by the 5 persons as forged documents, then you can win on ur case. Best Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query