LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj   02 May 2017

How to quash cases which are on hold by high court order

Hi All,

Recently honourable High Court has stayed the proceedings of the lower court cases which are related to false 498(a) and 506 complaints registered by my estranged wife.

Please advise what is the next step ? and How to completely quash the cases.


 1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 May 2017



What is the nature of the petition wherein the stay has been granted .... 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register