LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Dixit   10 April 2024

How to put an objection for property sale remotely

Hi Sir

Thisnquestiin is for my wife, she have property which was in her mother and father name ,mither passed away and now Brother along woth father want to sell the property and keep all money with him , she want put an objection so they cant sell property without her consent, is it possible to put an objection from a remote lication ,we are far away from the city and cant travel for putting thia objection physica"y


 6 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     10 April 2024

She (your wife)has a share in the intestate property left by her mother, for which she has to file a suit for partition, possession, permanent injunction with ad-interim injunction (to obtain stay during pendency of the case) and mesne profits through a local prudent lawyer where property is located.

Your wife has to attend the Court for her evidence only otherwise the case can be proceeded by her / your lawyer engaged. 

Amit Dixit   10 April 2024

Thanks for your response sir, can we file the case remotely and can go when court ask for evidence 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2024

You have to visit court to file the suit for partition and injunction even though you are not required to go to the house.

You may contact a local lawyer and proceed as suggested.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 April 2024

About e-Filing

e-Filing system is a complete end to end solution developed for online filing of plaints, written statements, replies and various applications related to cases. Both Civil and Criminal cases can be filed before any High Court or District Court of the country. It is designed in Bilingual (English and local language) to reach wider group covering advocates/litigants.follow the following website.


Amit Dixit   10 April 2024

Thanks again for your response sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register