LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

youngbro (software)     20 December 2013

How to punish false 498 a wife

Is there any law to punish  False  498a  wives, This  bi***  has  turned our peaceful and respectful  life upside down.. 


 4 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     20 December 2013

win your cases and then file defamation and damages. 

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     22 December 2013

As your wife has turned and damaged your peaceful life,if so,You must contest the your case before the concerned court and after having got the case dismissed on merit basis,you can move the competent court for defamation and damage against wife.

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     24 December 2013

First you will have to be prove innocent in 498 case. if you are aqcuitted form this case, you can file defamation case against her and also file case against false police report. Without you cant do anything else except compromise with your wife

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 December 2013

nothing left to add, agree with experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register