Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy12345 (none)     11 April 2013

How to prove wife got married again

One of my close relative's case

My relative's wife deserted me 3 years ago without any justified reason, false 498a,406,DV & 125 CRPC imposed on me thereafter, I have filled RCR(still going on), husband paying regular maintenence u/s 125.

She refused to come back at any cost stating false allegations on husband & family members.

Now Husband & his family came to know that she got married to some other boy few months ago.

that why she is not ready for anything to come back. asking 18 lac for settlement / MCD.

How I can prove in court that she is illegally married again. don't have any proof.

In last DV hearing I told in court that she got married & living in adultery. Judge simply told that" do you have any proof". what kind of proofs does court consider for the same 

Please help

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Legal Consultant

One of my close relative's case

My relative's wife deserted me 3 years ago without any justified reason

Very wrong move.  This is 2013 three years back means 2010, you should have been very careful, the moment she left, say two months after that should have sent a legal notice to her to return back to you.

Failing which you should have filed a divorce case on basis of desertion.

, false 498a,406,DV & 125 CRPC imposed on me thereafter, I have filled RCR(still going on), husband paying regular maintenence u/s 125.

If you had sent that notice, she could not have filed a 498a DV etc.  Now its all messy.  On the one hand you have to come out clean with the 498a etc, then fight to get divorce.''

She refused to come back at any cost stating false allegations on husband & family members.

Now Husband & his family came to know that she got married to some other boy few months ago.

Now coming back to your question, if she is already married again, this is a small world, there would be 7 people who like her and would hide what she did, but there are 3 people who dont like her and would like to tell what she did to the whole world.  Try getting information in the friends circle, common relatives circle.  That surely will help.

that why she is not ready for anything to come back. asking 18 lac for settlement / MCD.

IF you have already been inside lockup, jail etc, no point in giving a 18 lacs to her.  If the cases that she has filed are false, though it will take time, you will come out clean some day.  But then divorce will be gauranteed on basis of mental cruelty meted upon you by these cases.

How I can prove in court that she is illegally married again. don't have any proof.

Photographs, videos, pandit, people who attended such marriage, all these can be showed as evidence to the court.  

In last DV hearing I told in court that she got married & living in adultery. Judge simply told that" do you have any proof". what kind of proofs does court consider for the same 

Please help

Want to Live (NA)     11 April 2013

Thanks sir

I know that all these cases will dismiss one day, but that one day will come after 5-6 years, now she is married again & living peicefully. she will not come for MCD for less money as her aim for second marriage is already fullfilled.

contested divorce will also take long time. till that time i have to pay her maintenence in gud 5 figures per month u/s 125 awarded by family court.

Photographs, videos, pandit, people who attended such marriage, all these can be showed as evidence to the court.  

Suppose if i dont manage to get all these above mentioned proofs. than court will not listen me. & i will landed up in paying lacs of rupees in maintenance to that b*tch & that b*st*rd.

OMG what a democracy we are living in. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Want to Live

Suppose if i dont manage to get all these above mentioned proofs. than court will not listen me. & i will landed up in paying lacs of rupees in maintenance to that b*tch & that b*st*rd.

Dont have any evidence? 

Only option is wait until all those false cases come to an end and you come out clean from all charges, then you can divorce on basis of mental cruelty and be free.

OMG what a democracy we are living in. 

How many IDs you have man?

Use one ID, it becomes confusing at times who asked what question.  Try and maintain a single ID.

Amit (NA)     12 April 2013

You do not have proof of her marriage but can you gather proof that she's living with some other man (in the nature of marriage)?

If you can do that, it amounts to adultery and you can add that reason also for your divorce case.

Also an adulterous wife is not entitled to any maintenance too.

(Guest)

Use detective services to get some proofs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register