Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     27 March 2013

How to prove that ,my wife is working in a private company?

How to prove that ,my wife is working in a private company as she is working in synowledge ,Mysore ? She has filed a 498 A case & maintanance case on me on 2012 march , But she has given false information  in the court that she quit her job 2 years back which is a flase ,But i have submitted her 3 years job salary /bank statements to the court ,But court has given 10k per month  as intrim maintanance ,But my WIFE changed her name from Divya Prasanth to Divya raghuram and working in another city ,Mysore (i knew her company address ),Please suggest me how to prove that my wife is working ?

Learning

7 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 March 2013

Summon her company under section 91 and they have to appear in court with all the details

Now my case is running in MMTC-1 BLR ,Mayohall and My wife also not attending for the court but I am apprearing in the court , But her lawyer is asking for dues on maintanance as per 10 K per month order ...Judge post poned that case for the date 3 April 2013 .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : prashanth

Now my case is running in MMTC-1 BLR ,Mayohall and My wife also not attending for the court but I am apprearing in the court , But her lawyer is asking for dues on maintanance as per 10 K per month order ...Judge post poned that case for the date 3 April 2013 .

What was your lawyer doing eating chakkuli is it?

He should have asked the court to summon her employers, along with that he should have filed a application plea stating your inability to pay such amount as maintenance, and that your lovely is already working and earning under fake name, and at least your lawyer should have objected when her lawyer is asking to pay up old balance of maintenance.

Still it is not late, you ask your lawyer to get the judge send summons to her employer asking details about  employment and payment.  Earning wife not entitled for maintenance man.

I have prepared all the points with evidences like 1)Her last company bank statements ,pyslips and present employer address phone number , and her online profile print out with new name (changed name ) and my dependencies of five members ..submitted this pitition in the court ,but judge is post poning it from the past 30 days ,next hearing date for argument is on 3 April 2013 .......

Can i talk to judge for 2 - 3 m inutes diuring the argument ...i have very good knowledge on this eventhough I am a software engineer ......but i would like to talk to judge along with my lawyer ....please suggest me on the above points .....

Please help me on these above two points ....Sincere request to all Senior Lawyers .....

Thanks

Prashanth

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     27 March 2013

Yes. You can always request the Judge to listen to you. Generally Judges listen to all.

You should try to request the court. Many times, lawyers ask the client to tell the facts because lawyer cannot remember all the facts in all cases.

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     28 March 2013

Thanks a lot ..i have to disclose all the facts in front of the judge just for 2 minutes ......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register