LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     04 August 2015

How to prove pensioneer or not?

on 1st aug at my 125crpc day their lawyer came and told that they didnt get interim notice but only permanent so there they gave answer and denied my allegation and wrote that i earn 20000 per month by pvt tution and highly qualified and said that my husband donot earn 50ks..and my inlaws are not pensioneers.... and asked for again date for interim then my advo uncle told that u hvnt follow the high court order...she told then go to high court...and the order had some technical point thats why they did nt paid.then judge told its true that u hvnt follow the order and also gave 6th aug date with in 5days... plzz hlp me for further doing..how can i prove my inlaws are central govt gazeeted officer pensioneer and can court my husbad to submit his pay bill? in high court he lied and after scolding from honble justice he accepted...and told am housewife..here they are saying i earn 20k per month by pvt tution..!!!!

Learning

1 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     04 August 2015

Seeking the details of a gazzated officer is not a difficult task. But it may be time consuming which you say is very short. You can contact to the department, where he last do his Job and retires from the service. You can make a request to the judge for the desired time and file a rti seeking the information from the department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register