LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avniz aggarwal   18 November 2018

how to prove marriage

I married a men in 2015 and had a son from him.how do I prove this marriage.I have some photo graphs and his name in child birth certificate

Learning

9 Replies

Vishnu Karle   18 November 2018

I don't how to do you get married. but you can prove your marriage by your relatives, friend's who were in your marriage. you can prove by showing marriage certificate if you have. marriage pictures, marriage invitation letter or by the DNA test of your child and husband.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2018

The electoral roles showing such relationship, the employee details with employer in your husband marital status, AADHAR CARD ,  hospital reports signed by your husband, Application for such birth certificate by your husband etc are sufficient to establish a relationship.

Shanmugam .C   19 November 2018

You have not  mentioned in which place marriage has been done.If you marraiage has been done at Temple, you can get the certficate / receipot of Temple Trustee / Officer and get hotel bills or some othr bills conneted your marriage.You have also not informemd what purpose  you want  marriae certificate.after having a child.

You have not  mentioned in which place marriage has been done.If you marraiage has been done at Temple, you can get the certficate / receipot of Temple Trustee / Officer and get hotel bills or some othr bills conneted your marriage.You have also not informemd what purpose  you want  marriae certificate.after having a child.

avniz aggarwal   19 November 2018

I don't want to live with him.and he is denying marriage..I want maintaince for me and child

You may approach Registrar of Marriaqge / local advocate for your solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register