LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


How to prove investigation is not yet completed


Dear friends,

Anyone how to show or prove investigation is not yet completed till the date by police since case or F.I.R. was registered.

They avoidance our demand and  ignored us and didnot give proper response. Only say again and again come after

some days. Now my query is

1) How to prove police viz. I.O. and accused are  connive with each other.

2) IO accommodate and in favor of accused.


 1 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     03 May 2013

you can file an applicatin under section 156 cr.p.c before criminal court. court will issue a notice thereon to i.o. of your case thereafter police will file challan before court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register