Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jindal (secratery)     21 December 2011

How to prove fake gold bills

Dear Sir,

My has fild DV and asking for 35tolas(350grms) gold as shreedhan which is fake.

The fake story is as follows. > Below are types of submitted bills in the court by wife to prove her claim.

1) bills on white blank paper without letter head, without name of the seller and without sign of the seller. only her father's name is written as buyer with jewelley type, weight and value. Just like and jeweller gives estimate to his customer before purchasing the jewellery.

2) bills with tag "ESTIMATE BILL" in the name of my mother in-law

3) marriage took place in 2009 but produced original bills of 2003 in the name of father having CST and TIN no of the seller. the jewellery mentioned in this bill was never given to my wife. The same with other bills from 2003 to 2007. these jewelley mentioned in bills from 2003 to 2007 might have been purchased for my mother in-laws.

4) Marriage took place in April-2009. Thus, father in-law might have purchased some jewelley for his entire family (daughter, wife,son) but saying that jewelley mentioned in the Bill of April-09 were given to my wife. As a proof, thay have bills as menitioned above and some marriage photographs. but jewellery only 5-7 tolas)shown in the photographs was given to my wife and was always with her.

How to defend that she is lying that 35tolas jewelley was given at the time of marrige which is wrong.

Rgds, shah

Learning

1 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     21 December 2011

that bill wont be admissible in evidence . bill needs to be on letter heaed of jweller . it must mention quantity , rate of gold . price payable . . if bill has been paid by cash there must be an endorsement that cash has been received .

if your wiffe is unale to prove that 35toals of gold was purchased   and payments amde ehr case will fall flat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register