LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neo (qqq)     10 December 2012

How to proove that wife is working

Hi, wife has filed crpc 125 case in family court. In her application she has mentioned that she is unable to work.She has done her masters in Engish and is working with a school on contract basis.She takes private tutions also. The school authorities denied to give details abot her employment when I approached them .Also RTI is not applicable to them. Is there any way to proove her income by legal means. My lawyer says that even if we send a notice to the school management, they can easily lie about her employment as she is working on contract basis and it's very hard to proove that she is working.Has anyone faced such situation earlier. Please let me know if there is any way to prove my wife's employment. Thanks a lot for your advices and suggestions.


 12 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     10 December 2012

you can file a application U/S CRPC 91 and call for her doucuments like salary slip,copy of the contract,IT returns   etc . As the salary may be deposited in the bank you can call for her bank statement where the salary is being deposited  . Alternatively you can hire a detective and they can get pictures of her entering and  leaving the school and the detective can cross examine her and get the truth out .Other options would be for them is your friend can  call her up on her mobile and under the guise of giving her a load etc record he conversation as to the place she works and get her salry details or send her a email asking for her CV along with the CTC drawn by her in the form of a Job opportunity. The place where she works you can summon the principal of the school and call for their balance sheet statement along with the salary statements and their bank transcations which would reflect the payments being made to the contracts and in turn ask for the contractors bank statements where in it would reflect the salary being paid to your wife :-)

1 Like

victim (master)     10 December 2012

Hire a professional detective he will click some pics and will collect other related details as well and if he is a registered detective his report will be considered as an evidence.

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Others)     10 December 2012

If you have her PAN card details, I help you out with some alternate. Drop your cell number and I will call you.
1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Others)     10 December 2012

Or send me PM with your number, I may help you.


Neo there is one more way to check this... If she registred in Naukri / Monster .com then login as Empoyer and search her CV details and work , Salary details in the site itself.

for that u required her phone number ..




1 Like

Neo (qqq)     12 December 2012

Thank you all for your replies an suggestions.

She does not hav a PAN card and she has not uploaded her resume anywhere.If i hire a detective, can I produce the photographs taken by the detective in the court? As she is working on contract , the salary register is not maintaned by the school for conract employees. The salary is given in their hand so no bank transactions also.


Neo, In your case Detective agents won't help, They will take your money and they wont tell anything. But, You can make some of the school teachers / Admin Clerks  to be your friend... and slowly tell them your problem and get the Salary details.

chander (dealer)     12 December 2012

hire a spy

ambrish (service)     12 December 2012

Call the principal/ admin head of the school as witness along with the register of contract employee Mustor roll of school.

if her entry is not in mustor roll, it is difficult to prove.....

kishore (student)     14 December 2012

get the statement of details of expeses and saries to the teachers and u said she is getting income fromtuitions so get students from that and try to prove

unfortunate victim (owner)     14 December 2012

how do we know with  pan card information one's income

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     23 April 2013


 I have the pan no. of my wife who is earning but i cannot prove this because she is working in a private nurshing home.

experts plz help me . my email id is -

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register