Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     30 May 2015

How to process cheating/harassment case?

Dear Experts,

I got married in February 2013, wife deserted house within 1 month without any reason. File fake N.C. after 3 months of marriage. We both counselled in women cell and they suggested to do family meeting. We did meeting, in the meeting she took time for 2 days to give her decision. After 2 days she called and asked for divorce. Now the game start, threatening me to file fake cases if I not give her money. I send her notice to cohabit as I want to save my marriage but, nothing happened. She change her residence and change her job. After passing almost 1.5 years I had contact her relatives and try to resolve the matter amicably and fix some amount to get divorce. After 2 days we went to court where she twisted and demand more money, here I failed to file divorce on that day. Suddenly after 1 day she came to my house and threatened my old age parent. We make N.C. against her. Police called her nexy day, she came and again decide to go court with some hike on amount, again she twisted after few hours. The matter is going in to loop and nothing happened. After few months again she went at another mahila Kendra and they sent me application to visit there, I go there twice. The same drama of her and nothing come out fruitful. Again the matter go in to loop. I have no idea where she live now and where she do job. She keep changing her address and leaving alone as she and her family do not have their own house. Her parent live to nearby different state. Please note I have some audio recording where she abuse and declined to come back. Also I have collected all her complaint letters and N.C. Copies through the RTI. Let me know here I am in position to file a criminal case on her I.e. 420, money extortion, blackmailing or any other? Or what should my action on this stage?

Also I got the news just 2 days back that she is going to file divorce pition by next month and demanding for alimony.

Also I got the news just 2 days back that she is going to file divorce petition by next month and demanding for alimony. Is this good for me?

Please guide me, what preparation I need to do in this stage?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

my advice is before she files petition for divorce you go ahead and file divorce on grounds of desertion (if she had left matrimonial home for more than two years) and cruelty.please wait for other learned experts opinion and proceed

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2015

Mr Guru,

This is UR 10th such post with a similar problem,and in each one of them U R the victim,can U clarify.

Guru (Sales Manager)     31 May 2015

@SAINATH DEVALLA ji, yes but the situations are different everytime. My mistake is everytime I created new query rather then continue and update in single query. @saravanan.s ji, thanks for your reply. But sir, as per advice of other lawyers and victims if I go and opt divorce 1st then she will demanding more money through maintenance and even court will granted also.

Guru (Sales Manager)     31 May 2015

@SAINATH DEVALLA ji, yes but the situations are different everytime. My mistake is everytime I created new query rather then continue and update in single query. @saravanan.s ji, thanks for your reply. But sir, as per advice of other lawyers and victims if I go and opt divorce 1st then she will demanding more money through maintenance and even court will granted also.

Guru (Sales Manager)     03 June 2015

Experts, please reply. I have many recordings where she abusing. I have recorded of voice where she and her boyfriend threatening me on the roadside to pay 10L Rs. Otherwise she file the fake cases on me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register