25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lone Rider (developer)     03 April 2015

How to proceed? want divorce now.

I want divorce. 

wife left after 8 months of marriage and left house with her parents. next month bay was born. we are separated from 2 years now. i tried my best with my family to bring her back but she never came back. 

threatened 1) to kill me, 2)for 498a and 3)abuse and physical assault. 

till now no case has been filled and both side is silent on this. they never allowed to see my baby. 

Enough time i lived alone and crying. considering all the pros and cons; Now i do not want her back in any case and want to part my way legally. What should i do? i do not know where she lives and they probably have no idea about me. 


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 April 2015

file a contested divorce for cruelty and on grounds of desertion.if she doesnt appear during the proceedings exparte divorce would be granted to you.consult a good lawyer in your area and proceed

reunion2   03 April 2015

I am not a legal person but i feel one time seperation is far far better than daily noise. Same decision i also taken in my life. But you might need to think twice as you have a kid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query