LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (tester)     11 April 2012

How to proceed further in my life

had a love affair with one of girl, Both went so deep into it and forgot the world,meanwhile spent together ,had two times affair on bed, later she got married to another person after couple of months ,later she revealed everything to him, and now both and myself are suffering his husband also commited suicde once, Pointing me alone had done it and girl is Innocent and he is trying to file a case on behalf of me had cheated Daily in nights i get screamed at nights not getting sleep due to our act, not able to work at officenot able to speak to others myself also tried hanging but no luck what to do, i want to leave  this world as early as possible it relases pain to me , If sam thing is revealed at my home my family sure commit some thing sucide as our is a respectable family te please suggest

I cannot do anything Instead of suffering pain daily, its better to leave this world and go to hell I had commited sin/crime not worthful to stay over here , I would be hurting for ever, tommorow if some one comes also into my life, Truth cant be hidden it will be know, Instead waiting for time to come , I want to takemy life or else the couple will take life what to do?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar (Family CEO)     12 April 2012

Grow your balls...be a man.....dont be a coward............

Your post is not clear:

1. Did your girl friends husband commit sucide and is he dead or survived the attempt ? 

2. Girl is not innocent, but stupid - she should have kept her mouth shut. Everyone has skeletons.

3. If you committ suicide, there will be more suffering for your parents, brothers sisters and then your respectable family will be devoid of any respect for generations to come while you will be peacefully enjoying the immidiate and permanent relief. 

Develop some hobby, get involved in sports,go clubbing, go on a vacation and never feel guility because you poked a women. Enjoy life- change your attitude. 

Please post your phone number, office address, home address, nearest police station so LCI can save the life of a stupid man. By posting your suicide note on LCI, every member of LCI is also liable for your death by not acting on it to prevent the crime. 

Please go to a counseller and seek help or if you are scared to seek one, please call one of the phone numbers on this list.

https://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/india-suicide-hotlines.html

Please drop a note to LCI saying you are ok and not putting Indian men to shame.

1 Like

Vijay (tester)     12 April 2012

Hi Kumar

Thank's for the reply.

I had heard from girl that both had tried commited sucide many times ,but  no luck also his husband suffering from heart attack due to me ,,There are least bothered about me,Everytime before commited sucide they will be saying to me, because of me they are going for it, Everything had been done due to my force girl accepts, She says she was in love  and u only asked for it from begning also curse me that they will never forgive me.if their relation broke up or something suicides happen or some one dies in theri family .I am responsible for it They will be writing a suice note on behalf of me saying because of me they are doing it ,They are preparing to file a case agnaist me and worst thing is they want to include my family people on behalf ,Althogh nothing  can be done from my side almost happened one year back  also commited that because of me Everything has occured.I said i will do it before you do as it's my sin,I dont know wat to do .I don't want them or any one to loose their valuable life instead if me alone go away instead of seeing them dead. If suppose i am alive and they had commited suicide  or any family memebers of them ( Will i be responsible for it ) ? What about the cases Fiie agnaist me and my family ?

1. I had heard from girl that both had tried commited sucide many times ,but  no lucky

- Dont beleive this. "You heard" is heresay and who knows the truth. Both must be faking their suicide to have fun at your cost. Both must be in bed enjoying and laughing away to glory.

2. also his husband suffering from heart attack due to me ,,

-You cannot cause pulmonary dysfunction just because you attempted suicide. How do you know he has has a heart attack..because she said so. Again heresay and they are having fun at your cost.May be the girl is sadistic and enjoying torturing two men. Some women get s*xual pleasure by toying around with multiple men. She may be one of that kind, so chill out.

3. There are least bothered about me,

-That is obvious that they are not bothered about you but about themselves..miya biwi raji and having fun at the terrible kaji.

4. Everytime before commited sucide they will be saying to me, because of me they are going for it,

-Again, they are having fun...newly weds come up with their own way to have fun..you are a target of theirt fun.What do you mean,"everytime they commit suicide...". How many lives do they have and how many times can one commit suicide.?

5. Everything had been done due to my force girl accepts, 

-You have no force, no control, no influence and no power....girl is saying things to you to make you terrible..you are her living toy...one that she doesnt want to insert....

6. She says she was in love  and u only asked for it from begning also curse me that they will never forgive me. 

- Right...you asked her to love you and she starting loving you...right right...Who are they to forgive you or no unless she is pregnent..is she is pregnent...you are a f**king father and have responsibilities now....

7. if their relation broke up or something suicides happen or some one dies in theri family .I am responsible for it

-Dont worry....they ( you mean the girl and her husband ) will not committ suicide..they are having fun at your cost....if someone dies in their family, they are probably planning a murder plot and you should report to the police before they murder someone in their family and implicate you...then once you are in jail, you cannot even committ suicide..

8. They will be writing a suice note on behalf of me saying because of me they are doing it ,

- "They" cannot be writing a suicide note on your behalf...if they do and they hang themselves, you are not responsible...you are no way responsible for another married couples life...there is no relationship between you and the couple. 

9.They are preparing to file a case agnaist me and worst thing is they want to include my family people on behalf ,

- Go make a report to the local police so you and your family are in the clear. Did you give her some disease or get her pregnent ? Did her new husband get the diseases from her and now they think that the disease came from you ????( HIV/AIDS)

10.Althogh nothing  can be done from my side almost happened one year back  also commited that because of me Everything has occured.I said i will do it before you do as it's my sin,I dont know wat to do .I don't want them or any one to loose their valuable life instead if me alone go away instead of seeing them dead. If suppose i am alive and they had commited suicide  or any family memebers of them ( Will i be responsible for it ) ? What about the cases Fiie agnaist me and my family ?

- Dont be a chootiya........Leave them alone...they are husband wife....you are no one....but a weak hearted man unless you are hiding something.

If you gave the girl HIV/AIDS and the diseases has spread, then there are some very serious implications.  Its 3.30 AM in the morning in India and I recommend you go to bed and catch some sleep. There is some underlying reason behind this sucide game that you are not telling us.

Vijay (tester)     12 April 2012

Hi Kumar, 

Thanks for sharing your thought's

Your thoughts may be wrong, because i know about the girl she would not tell wrong to me

If suppose we assume that the couple had done anything  unusual like sucide ( I dont want it to happen )
and writing my name on the Paper and showing proofs like chat's where we talked , some mails saying I had cheated her so she is doing this thing,Any how she is in  diffrent state ,Wont that state police file a complain on me and take me to Custody as they are no more? if that is the case what can be done ?

There is nothing underlying reason behind the sucide game, Just i am more senstive and thinking and caring about others and i always thinking in that way why i had done with that girl and because of me only she and their are facing problems,Its hurting me a lot , As a human being i sometimes feel i am not worthful to stay in this world that's it

Thanks
Vijay

My Dear Vijay

1. If your fear is the girl, your ex-girl friend and her husband will commit suicide and implicate you, then what I suggest to you is to file a police complaint in your jurisdiction. I have provided a draft letter to you. 

2. You can draft this letter and consult a criminal lawyer who may be able to quote relavent IPC sections. Do not do your own research and quote IPC sections. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To : Police Station

To Whomsoever It May Concern

1. I Mr Vijay, son of Mr and Mrs X/Y, resident of < address > hereby state the following:

(a) I was in a social and cordial relationship with one Miss <girl> from year 2009-2010. 

(b) In 2011, the girl got married to Mr A in the State of < State name>. Following their marriage, the girl is harassing me and threatening that she will commit suicide. 

2. I am stating that since 2011, I have no relationship nor any form of commercial or non commercial dealing , duties, responsibilities , debts, credits towards the girl or her husband. I have requested her several times to releive me of the emotional black mail and harassment. 

3. I am requesting your offices to register an FIR and provide me a informational police report number. If the harassment continues, I may request the Police to take action and or simultaneously file civil or criminal complaint against Mrs ... to stop harassment and threatening suicide with the intention of implicating me. 

4. I may be contacted via phone...email or my address as noted in the letter head. 

5. My attorney of records is learned Advocate Chandu/Shonee( as example only) etc who is copied on this corrospondence to protect my rights. 

Respectfully

Vijay Singh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. You have stated that , "just i am more senstive and thinking and caring about others". I dont think you are sensitive or caring but guility of wrong doing  when there is no wrong doing. You have an attitude issue and nothing else. Change your attitude. If your son got between the legs of your neighbors daughter and started behaving like the way you are behaving, what would you tell him ? Will you suggest that he commit suicide ? 

Good luck

Vijay (tester)     13 April 2012

Hi Kumar, 

Thanks very much for your answers to my queries,

Yes right , Defenetely i won't suggest to for sucide for any one in this world who had done ut , But Problem is myself feeling guilty towards it , as i know the girl is good and innoncent but any how Nothing can be done,We cant go back to time which had been past,Myself should have been cautious thinking about the future of both , She could have kept that  secret in her mind,for ever ,Now because of  her act even his husband, who is nice genetly man facing sudden shock .Mine was a true love not for enjoyement sometimes feels like  evrything is my sin /crime Let me sit in jail what ever they blame or allegation's just accept it as the couple  would be more happy and start to live together. My only wish would be couple to be happy  for ever. I can still hear the cries of them both in my ears, Worst part is she is my collegue,If she reveals to any one in my group, my whole company knows about it and they will defenetley will be back of her and will be aganist me.The Good name which i have  will be gone with in few seconds . I can't reveal the same to others before she tell's or comes out in any oither manner Worried about her life,future,carrer  also thinking about family. All the thinking some times make me mad 

Thanks
Vijay

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register