LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aflatoon dash (health)     14 July 2011

How to prevent monors from being taken abroad

my two minor children from my ex aged 15 and 13 are being taken abroad.We got divorced cou[ple of years ago.Court order is sillent on custody issue.Both children are with her.She is getting married to someone who is settled abroad.Cn any one give a citation where passport of children have to be surrendered in court and how to prevent my children from being taken abroad withut my consent.I have remarried and case is under my jurisdiction court .URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     14 July 2011

Try this citation.

Attached File : 120332 194368 50 child custody case.doc downloaded: 119 times

aflatoon dash (health)     15 July 2011

Sir,

Some wise man advised me to file an apeal under 151CPC ORDER 39 RULE 1/2   at the court where first divorce decree was passed asking  FOR INJUNCTION  for my ex to surrender the passport of my minor children in the court.Can any body ellaborrate what is it.

I dont have any issues from my second marriage so far.I have paid financial support to my children as per courts direction in past.

aflatoon dash (health)     16 July 2011

In the high courts interim order I had the visitation rights and in the final orderthere was no mention of either the vistation or the custody of the child.Matter is now one year old and minor children are with controlling mother and she is planning an escape from the country as per an authentic source .What shall I do to prevent relocation of my children without my knowledge to another country.Urgent help is required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register