LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Sheoran   22 September 2022

How to present wife in court in divorce case ?

My wife got married to another person without divorcing me by filing a case of dowry and expenses. A girl was born to her from that person. After getting the birth certificate of the girl, I have filed 494,120B and divorce case against the wife and her parents. In divorce case, three notices have been issued to the wife on the address of that person and her parents, but they are not being received at both the addresses,due to which the notices are not being received. Please guide me so that the divorce case can be resolved soon.


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 September 2022

What is the opinion of your counsel?  Notice may be sent via paper publication through your advocate.

1 Like

Rajkumar Sheoran   24 September 2022

How many times it will take?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register