LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     25 August 2015

How to persuade wife for mcd

Hi experts, Wife left n my 4.5 year old daughter 2 months aga due to regular quarrel between us. . I m badly seeking mcd but she is not ready for it. She wants to enjoy my wealth. Please help me tactics which are there to take to force her to choose option of mcd thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     25 August 2015

You may serve her legal notice (through an Advocate) thereby asking her to come and reside with you in her matrimonial home. If she fails to do so then you may file divorce petition against her on the grounds of cruelty and desertion.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 August 2015

there are no tactics and all.you got to somehow convince her to file mcd.if she is refusing you got to file contested divorce as told by learned advocate rohitji

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     26 August 2015

If she is hell bent not to join you, then you can play this game - 1.  File RCR 2. She refuses to join you (If she joins you this plan will not play out in your favour).  3. Get RCR decree.  4.  One year after obtaining RCR decree, file divorce case on the ground that she did not comply RCR decree.  Every thing depends on point 2 above.  Otherwise, go straingh to file divorce case as suggested by Ld. Sarvanan.  Let me caution you that it appears you are rolling in riches, if so, after divorce, she can file S. 25 permanent alimony application and get substantial amount on the basis of your earnings and wealth.

Prabhakar - Advocate

(M)9958670740

Legal Aid Panel-Family Court - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari)

Karan (Engineer)     26 August 2015

Prahakar sir, she will join me for sure...so it will fall on pt 2.

Karan (Engineer)     26 August 2015

Contested divorce will take huge time... I won't be able to devote so much patiance n time. I m dying to get mcd

Abhu (Employee)     30 August 2015

You may be able to find god but convincing for mcd is close to impossible. File under desertion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register