LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeyati   20 June 2024

How to pay a traffic challan in regular court


I have received two traffic challans for improper parking (even though the vehicle is parked outside my home), anyways the vehicle is registered in my father's name who passed away last year. I am studying out of India, I checked on the traffic department portal and it says pending in court. No details are given. Just reads court. It's not available on virtual court. The challans are from last year.

I want to know how can I pay the challans in regular court. Please help.

Thank you.



 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 June 2024

You can engage a lawyer in India and give vakalat to him to attend th court and to pay challan.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2024

You contact the concerned police where the traffic violation challan has been generated and ask them about the link through which the online payment of fine amount may be made and comply with it accordingly

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2024

The portal itself provides the link for making payment.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 June 2024

It is appropriate to seek professional service of a local lawyer where vehicle has been challaned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register