LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sadananda netha gone (LAWYER)     12 September 2008

how to open the case

what is protet petition  please give me details to me


 6 Replies

Priya Ranjan (Sr. Ex.Legal)     12 September 2008

 You should spell correctly      _____________ Petition

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     12 September 2008

r u talking about Protest Petition?

pls explain.

sadananda netha gone (LAWYER)     12 September 2008

dear sir,

  my brother doing  stock broking bussiness, one of the client  sustained losses during the bussiness , he come to my brothers house at the time my brother not at home, after 2 hours my brother came to his house, that client used filth language, and beatean with hands, my brother got injury, my brother given a call to me, we went to the house of my brother, to stop the beating, we given information to local police station. and we given writern complaint  about the incident, police were booked FIR u/s 147,149,442, and the same day the oposited party also given complaint  police were booked FIR u//s 147,149,324,342, against me,  after investigation police were file charge sheet in JMFC Metpally court, against my brother and me, police were taken bribe from oposite party, they closed case on the ground  false complaint,  in this connection how can open protest petition, in local court,

in this case the oposite party resident on other village, he came to brothers house a long with seven other persons , it atempts house treaspass, and the oposite party injures my brother, how these case false, hence we request give me your valuable sugesstion .


thanking you


gone sadananda netha

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 September 2008

submit a private criminal petition in the local court directly.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     14 September 2008

You can file a protest complaint only if there was an FIR and  referring of the case by police. In your case there is no FIR for your case . In that case you can file a private complaint that means in legal terminology "case and counter case". If there was a an FIR and refering of the case then file a Protest complaint.

ashok kumar (advocate)     17 September 2008

Protest petition is a kind of objection against the F.R. Submitted by P.S. conserned . You should mention your grounds in  objection to which I.O. prevented him self  to collect evidences . Place your affidavit along with some other proving your F.I.R. and make prayer to the court to ancel the F.R. and direct to police for further investigation If have any problem dial me

09415717501  or write

Ashok Kumar Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register