LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saji (manager)     23 January 2015

How to obtain stay order against an rdo's order

Dear Sir,

RDO has been issued an order to demolish a compound wall built for the land protection which is built without any public land encroachment.  Taluk surveyor reported that the compound wall is built by encroaching public land without any survey and based on this report, RDO issued order to demolish the wall.

which legal proceedings is suitable for my relief ? stay or injunction?  How can I obtain it from court and how to file a revision petition against this unlawful order?


Thank you,

Saji Philip


 1 Replies

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     14 February 2015

You can file a WP in High Court to get stay order or restrain revenue authorities from entering into your peaceful possession, if you have not encroached the Govt. Land. 

You can also file a complaint before Collector/DM against the RDO for his unlawful act and undue advantage of his position and can claim damages.  



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads