how to obtain patta?

Respected Sirs,

                            I am N.Vignesh Kumar. I am residing at Nehru Colony(Sivakasi). In the bond when my mother (Mrs.M.Bagavathi) purchased the land, it is clearly mentioned that the person who sold the land gave application to change the patta to my mother's name. This happened in 1988. Now whether rhere is a way for me to obtain the patta details from the respective office?. Please tell me the procedure.


it will be in the name of your mother.  if she transfer the property in your name then you can file a patta transfer petition.  Normally at the time of sale the patta may be transferred by giving an application at the time of registration.  But no one is taking active steps to do the same.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x